A way for people to manage things easier?

Hey everyone! so, I’m a Developer, I mostly do websites but I’ve been working on an app that lets brains or anyone really to manage their daily lives in one simple clean looking app, this app consists of everything like a todo list, notes to keep track of things, timer for people to know when they should move onto something else, and some other things that I would talk about but haven’t finalized the ideas behind them yet so I’ll wait until another time to talk about them, these would also be able to be taken cross-platform using an account, anyway! I’d like to know everyone’s opinion on this app idea, If people find it useful enough I might release it when I have everything done!

2 Likes

I definitely think something like that would be useful. I think there are similar apps out there that I haven’t tried, so I can’t comment specifically on the utility or design. I’d say making sure that the app prompts you throughout the day with reminders to use it would also be important. I would get too distracted or forgetful to open it up if there weren’t. I have a daily mood tracker and a daily med tracker that pop up reminders on my phone and won’t leave me alone. Very helpful.

1 Like

I’d love to see it . . . Try it on for size❗️

1 Like

Great idea about the app prompting reminders to use it! Ill take a look at doing that as a setting though because i wouldnt want people getting prompts if they don’t want them, of course i could also make that sync with the desktop app version as well!

1 Like