Adhd and not driving

hi! I am having a lot of troubles right now one being I dont drive and can’t get the motivation to drive let alone save up enough to get a car. I know when I can get a car I will have the motivation to drive but its taken awhile to get one because we’re not really wealthy and no one will let me use their cars if I get my license. I’m stuck in a pickle until I can get a car i cannot save up for because I can’t really save well. Please help me with anything you’ve got but please be kind i am going through a loss of my dad and am very sensitive at the moment.

2 Likes

I am sorry to hear about your Father but if you don’t mind me asking, Do you live with your parents at the moment?

1 Like

Yes I live with my mom and we haven’t had much money let alone alone to teach me to drive so I’ve been stuck

1 Like

Do you have any kind of job at the moment?
(sorry for asking so many questions)

1 Like

Your fine. Yes I have a job but I guess I’ve been made to feel me having no motivation to drive because I haven’t been able to use a car at all for most of my life so I have none unless I can get some magic car or someone helps me out. I have negative motivation!

2 Likes

Well I would try to save money that you can and save it for after Covid is over because right now is not the best time to spend money on big things. Now not having a job and never making any big purchases it is hard for me to help and I am not sure what the best thing to do is here. I am sorry I am not able to be of more help.

1 Like