Animal Crossing NH

I’ve been playing acnh since May and I’m so hooked. Any other brains enjoying the lastest animal crossing installment? I haven’t really had the opportunity to play with other people but even solo I’m still having a blast. If anyone else plays, let’s share some ideas!

For starters I basically set my whole island up for convenience with everything smushed up into one little part, and the rest of it is mostly undeveloped since I liked the natural feel of it. I’ve also got a small bamboo garden that’s been a work in progress for like a month.

What kinds of rooms do you have in your houses? I have an upstairs bedroom, a basement arcade/jam spot, a main floor living room and the wings are a bathroom, an office, and a kitchen. Not very creative, I know lol.

I’d love to bounce some ideas off of one another and maybe even get some more friends to play with! So since I didn’t see another acnh thread, I’ll go ahead and make this the official acnh ideas thread:)

2 Likes

Ohh yaay more people who like animal crossing. I’ve also been playing since May and last week I finally got my island to be 5 stars after all this time. I’m still not done with my island decorating and also not yet with building all the houses. I’ve been sneaky and just put in different players to have more houses to do stuff with :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I just finished the main parts of a huuuuuuuuuge full scale remodel of my whole island that took like two weeks. I never even thought about adding fake players to decorate more housesXD but now that I’ve got the room I totally should. Thanks for the inspiration lol.

1 Like

You’re welcome. It’s more realistic too. Like, a cafe or bar isn’t only outside. It’s also inside. For a library its the same thing, or a school. They’re inside. If you have houses you can put those things inside instead of outside. And an amazing add on is that it gives you a bunch of space too.

2 Likes

You’re so right!

1 Like

Haha. People don’t seem to think of it for some reason, especially when you have the whole game for yourself and you don’t share your switch with someone else, it’s easy to just do it.

2 Likes