I notice a lot of people talking about their favorite apps here, but since we’re all bumping around with our ADHD, it’s hard to keep track! I’ve seen people (and have been guilty of) talking about the same app in multiple different threads… So, I thought I’d make a little library of apps here to keep updated!
EXPAND HEADERS TO VIEW LISTS
Focus Timers - Take over your phone's screen so you can't mess around!
- Forest grows a tree while you work.
Time Management - Know what you've been doing this entire time!
- Save My Time asks what you’ve been doing.
Habit Tracking/To Do Lists - Know what to do next!
- Habitica gamifies your habits and tasks.
Mood Tracking/Mental Health - How are you feeling?
- Suicide Safety Plan helps you know what to do when you’re feeling suicidal.
- Virtual Hope Box provides coping strategies for depression.
- Moods helps track your mood with a mood journal.
- Daylio helps track your mood with faces.
- Up! helps track your mood, anxiety, medication; built for bipolar.
- Woebot teaches coping mechanisms and tracks your mood.
- Youper teaches coping mechanisms and tracks mood, helps you learn about your personality.
- Headspace NOT FREE provides guided meditation.
- Wildflowers provides guided meditation.
Note Keeping/Idea Management - What's on your mind?
Grocery Lists - How old is that meat?
Money Management - Keep up with your bills!
Health Tracking - Don't forget to drink some water!
If your favorite app is missing, just post about it below! I’ll add it to the correct category here, OR make a new category for it!
(DISCLAIMER: No app here is sponsoring anything, and I’m not getting kickbacks from your clicks on any of these links or your downloads of any of these apps.)