Confused

Hi guys, I just seen a sign that says “get vaccinated go to my turn to make an appointment”. I don’t know if it’s just me but this didn’t make any sense did they ask go to the next turn that that’s their turn or is it the turn that they’re going to labels that’s their turn I don’t know I’m confused about it let me know what you think. I’m not getting vaccinated I’m just wondering cuz reading it kind of threw my mind out the door.

4 Likes

The wording is definitely weird. So I can understand how you were confused by it.

3 Likes

@Jordan What you wrote confused me too. Could it be a computer site? I forgot where you live. Is there a reason for no shots? (I do understand if you do not want to tell.) I have had both shots with little reaction. That is strange for me. I have had side effects from everything. You sound more chipper so I hope things are getting better.

1 Like

@Rosebud So it’s one the computer signs on the freeway, usually they say things like off ramp closed from bla to bla but this one said that and I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I live in California. And I just really don’t like needles, like I’m giving blood this Saturday and it’s freaking me out Everytime I think of it. And honestly I am doing way better. What I was first diagnosed I felt like everything was against me and stuff and please no one take this the wrong way but I felt like I had the answer to why everything was hard but still felt like a freak( not because the ADHD). I only felt that way because i had a friend who has ADHD also and he got mad at me in highschool because I asked him if he thought I had it and so I didn’t think I’d be accepted here or anywhere. But after talking with you guys yea things are still hard as heck but ik I’m not alone thanks to Jessica and this entire forum. I’ve been reading alot of posts and topics and it’s helped me alot. And now I honestly am happier, still struggling with the norm but happy because ik I’m no longer alone.

P.s. sorry for the long rant just had to say thanks and give a real explanation for everything. Still don’t feel like talking about the other stuff but at least you know me a bit more. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

That is not a long rant, you should see mine. :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face: So someone with ADHD was ok with telling you he (Or did you say she?) has ADHD but not ok with you asking if you had it. Maybe your friend was embarrassed with the subject.

The Needles for the Covid shots are extremely small. I didn’t even feel it. Please don’t let the needles keep you from being healthy.

I am on another forum that people with different conditions go to meet people like themselves.

Additudemag.com has free webinars and articles on ADHD related information.

Knowledge is power and for me keeps me from anxiety. If you want any other information just tell me.

:mag_right: Warning a frank discussion of needles. :mag:

I think you said you were going to donate blood. Here is a trick. Inhale as they come over to draw the blood. Exhale as they take it. Your muscles will be more relaxed so it will not hurt.

You sound more relaxed. I hope you keep feeling better. :butterfly:

1 Like

I’ll definitely have to try the inhale thing. Thanks for the information I’ll check it out. Honest idk he was kinda mean about it. Eh either way I’m now just wish I knew sooner maybe I would be different.

1 Like

I forgot about art therapy. I love to do any kind of art. I even color on my phone. Working on an art project is the only time I think I hyper focused. Was your picture always of a wolf with a dream catcher? I love wolves. I can not understand why people hate wolves but love dogs. Anyway Here are some pictures of my “art” I need to post here earlier. I start to fall asleep at nine.

image image

2 Likes

It wasn’t actually it was a dragon lol here’s a little bit of my drawings, I don’t color much but I love drawing.

This one’s the one I still working on

5 Likes

Beautiful art @Jordan! @Rosebud, The leopard is absolutely gorgeous and imaginatively done! And so are other animals. I love the colors and intricate details….

4 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

When I said I needed to write earlier I did not mean 3:30 am. @Jordan the next time you get anxious start drawing. If you do not relax at least you have a Beautiful drawing. :butterfly:

Thank you @khagen. :butterfly:

I had two nights of wonderful sleep. I guess three was asking for to much. :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Rosebud lol that squirrel though. I love your art looks nice :slightly_smiling_face:. I should draw more I used to draw instead of pay attention in class in highschool. Lol and most the time the drawing was on my arm.

3 Likes

@Jordan I would take notes on the right side and doodle or draw on the left side. It helps me to focus on the instructor.

The squirrel is not sure why you are laughing at him.

3 Likes

@Rosebud yea at the time I only drew wouldn’t even pay attention in class kinda gave up in class. And sorry squirrel the way it was sitting made me laugh.

2 Likes

The squirrel excepts your apology. :chipmunk:

2 Likes