Finally a breakthrough in my life

I’ve been through in and out of depression for as long I can remember. I failed most of the time and I was struggling to live my life. It impacted my morale. I wasn’t motivated to do anything because of that. But I haven’t given up yet. So I went to therapy twice a week. Home therapy once every two days. I did meditation also. My psychiatrist adjusted my meds to see if it has any effect. I spent a lot of money on therapy since my insurance doesn’t cover it. My family helped me a lot. Now I think I finally have a breakthrough moment. My ADHD brain suddenly went to hyperfocus mode and I created a new company in a short period of time. I also started investing in the stock market seriously. I realized I love the “risky” feeling of doing business. It gets me super excited. I hope this excitement will last.

2 Likes

Congrats! Great too that you have supportive family. That’s something that money can’t buy! Best f luck to you . . .

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Congratulations!
I trade stocks too, and i believe it’s kind of fitting for our information processing abilities. Well, there’s information filtering from all kinds of fakes, but you’re probably know it all yourself already. Still fitting.

Just want to warn you a bit, if you need it, of course. Trading should eventually become not-too-much-exciting. Or it turns into gambling addiction really quick. More like carefully planning and observing results. Like a scientist does.
But, if you’re just starting, that’s a great way of figuring out how it works while you feel excited.

It was a breakthrough for me last year, and i hope it’ll be one for you too :slight_smile:

3 Likes