French braid!

Basically my whole life I’ve been jealous of girls who could French braid bc for me, I just never really got it. Today I’m proud to say that’s finally changed. After watching several tutorials and deciding out of necessity due to my greasy hair, I got it! My first attempt was terrible, so I waited a while and tried again. This time, even though its crooked, lumpy, and a bit twisted, its functional. I’m really proud of myself right now. I know with practise I might even get it good enough to be confident leaving the house. I haven’t seen many recent posts on the successes page so I thought I’d share:)

5 Likes

Yes!
But…
Please…now fix my hair

Also look at this picture of a cat :3

Also ALSO
Have a good day and stay safe :3

3 Likes

Cutie pies!!! I too have a smol!

2 Likes

Somebody is doing French Braids!

Where?

I don’t know!

Well, keep looking!

Where?

I don’t see anyone!

Where are my binoculars?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: (9 . . . “all of us” . . . :sunglasses:)

2 Likes

Congrats and keep working on them they will get better the more you do them almost like a second nature. :grinning:

2 Likes

Woo well done!

1 Like

Yaaay well done!!

For me it took a long time too. I’m still not a master at French braids, but lemme tell you that for most people, including myself, Dutch braids are easier. Maybe you should give those a try. Keep practicing! You’ll get better!

2 Likes

Congrats on learning!!

2 Likes

Can you share what videos you watched to learn? I would love to try!

1 Like

@Bdata89 Can you share what videos you watched to learn?

I have not watched many . . . and those that I watched . . . who remembers?! :rofl:

But . . . I do remember (usually :joy:) . . . TO WELCOME NEWCOMERS!!!

So does the rest of my family . . . (minus my wife who is camera shy)!

2 Likes