Hello Brains People

Getting a diagnosis where I come from is pretty difficult but I finally got diagnosed. Getting tools, meds and resources is harder still so I try to use a lot of online help and resources.
Finally learning to get a handle on my ADHD and now devoted to helping others who have ADHD

2 Likes

Congratulations on your diagnosis!:blush: Hope more people can get access where you live, it sucks when it’s hard to access medical help…:cold_sweat:

And welcome to the Tribe!:grin: Happy to have you here!

0 Likes

Thanks. It’s soooooooo great to finally be somewhere I actually fit in.

2 Likes

Welcome to the tribe! Where are you from?

Congratulations on getting the diagnosis despite the difficulty. You’ve done well! :smile:

0 Likes

Thanks a lot. I’m Nigerian. Getting diagnosed and getting therapy is pretty expensive here. Luckily I can afford it. Now I’m committed to helping people who can’t get diagnosed get free life coaching sessions to manage their symptoms. Been at that for about 4 months now.

2 Likes

Good on you. I’m always happy to hear about people who overcome adversity and assist others by showing what they have learned.

And eventually, things will reach critical mass, as more and more people learn about ADHD. One day hopefully, maybe not in your lifetime but one day… Nigeria might be at the head of the pack regarding acceptance and treatment of ADHD.

So I wish you the best of luck, and as much bravery and resilience as you will need for your noble effort. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot, this means so much to me.

1 Like

Not as much as your help means to somebody else.

1 Like