Hello, fellow brains!

Hey everyone! I’m Ethan, a 16-year-old brain from the land of the rednecks midwest USA. I have both ADHD and bipolar(probably, still trying to get my parents to let me see a doctor, but VERY symptomatic), so yay for comorbidities. I knew about bipolar for about a year, and ADHD for a few months since my friend suggested I might have it and just everything clicked. I’m home"schooled"(because what could go wrong with having an ADHD kid manage his own schooling?) and I love reading, writing(especially poetry), graphic design, voice acting, board game design, calligraphy, piano, bass guitar, and a LOT of other stuff depending on the day of the week. I’ve been watching the channel for a little under a week, and it’s already been just SOOO helpful and I can’t thank you guys enough for making it! I saw a link here at the end of one of the videos and I was just so happy that this forum exists and so here I am! And yeah that’s about all I have to say right now, but AHHHHH I GET TO TALK TO FELLOW ADHDERS NOW AND I’M JUST AHHHHH!

ahem sorry not sorry AHHHHH!

4 Likes

WELCOME❗️

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Helllooooo fellow homeschooled Brain!!!

2 Likes

Hi and welcome. :smile:

2 Likes