Hello folks! My name is Bubbles!

Hello folks!

My name is Bubbles! :monkey_face:

And I have, not officially yet, ADHD!
I’m 17 and from the Netherlands!
And yes, I’m really happy right now. That’s why I put !!!'s everywhere! :sweat_smile:

So, I said I have ADHD. Not officially yet. Right now I’m just starting the proces of all the tests etc. And I had one intake appointment a few weeks ago. It was basically talking and talking for like 1,5 hours. But hey, I love talking!

Out of only that appointment, they already stated I almost certainly have ADHD. It only needs to be confirmed by the tests. Next week monday my next intake appointment is coming. And it may sound weird to some people, but I’m really excited!
Can’t wait to talk more :joy:
So I’m very new in this world. However, I informed myself to have some tests, because I was really interested in mental disorders, Always knew there was something “wrong” with me, and saw the ADHD symptoms which immediately described my whole life and personality. I thought: BOOMBA! Got ya brain! :joy::joy:

So yeah, here I am! Part of this world! (thinks of the little mermaid and how I want that red hair so badly but I’m gonna die them half blue for Christmas and I’m excited for Christmas and… I should stop now…)

I’m so happy to be around people who actually relate to the problems I got in my life!

I’m not good at ending topics and stuff, so

Greetz from the Netherlands :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Welcome!

Hello @Bubbles17, and welcome.

It sounds like you are excited similar to the way a lot of us are when we realize that there’s an explanation for the way we are.

Yes, something more encouraging than any of those other thoughts like we are “just stupid or lazy.” :slight_smile:

It sounds like you like your doctor- that’s REALLY important!
If you are fortunate enough to find one that is knowledgeable about our condition AND listens?? You’re winning big time, Nederlander. :smiley:

You sound excited about it. That’s good. Well, I hope everything turns out fine for you.
Greetings from Pakistan.

Hello Bubbles! Welcome!

I TOO USE A LOT OF EXCLAMATION MARKS. :joy:

I hope all your assessments go smoothly and go well! I love your energy and your excitement, it’s very contagious! :grin: Welcome to the forums! :smiley:

Thanks girl!

I love that GIF. Got me dying! :joy::joy::joy:

Isn’t it great?!
Waving bears are MY FAVORITE GIF THING EVER.
JUST LOOK AT THE BIG FLOOF BALL WAVING. AHHHHHHHHH.

I know right? :joy::joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Bears are awesome. They can be so cute yet so dangerous. Name other animals who have that quality. Well, go search on YouTube drinking snakes. That’s also adorable :joy::joy::heart_eyes:

I LOVE DRINKING SNAKES. IT’S THE CUTEST THING EVER.
Also kittens meowing is hilarious. Some are like “mew… MEW!” others are just like ‘MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSCREECH’ :joy:

Or the No No No No No cats. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yesterday I watched Some animal vines. Animals are so funny :joy::joy:

AGREED. Animals are so great :heart:

Yes, we need to learn from them. They’re so friggin innocent :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: