helloyes!

Hi! I was diagnosed with ADHD a few months ago, and just reached the age of 30 a few weeks after that lol

my therapist linked me to Jessica’s ted talk and it took me longer than I’d like to admit to watch it, but when I did I cried my eyes out and immediately looked for How To ADHD and have been on-and-off binge watching for the past few days. eventually stumbled across a video mentioning this forum and was promised waving bears, so here i am!

if you can’t tell by my “name”, I love bears. c:

but yes, hello! hi! it’s good to be here and I look forward to meeting all y’all <3

5 Likes

Waving Bears

Welcome!

Waving bears . . . Can you bear it? :joy:

4 Likes

I know, it’s hard to believe someone would want such a grizzly fate ;p

3 Likes

Did you open the link?

What do ya think?

I can see that we are not polar opposites!

4 Likes

Heeey! Welcome!

I stumbled across Jessica’s Ted Talk a couple months ago! I cried, started watching her YouTube videos, did more research about ADHD, and eventually came to this site for support! I’m your age… I was diagnosed and started treatment a little over a month ago! :smile:

4 Likes

I DIDN’T EVEN NOTICE THERE WAS A LINK BUT YES I LOVE ALL OF THEM EVERY SINGLE ONE THANK YOU

2 Likes

LOL glad I’m to see others with a similar story to my own ;p also judging by your username we have more than that in common! (i am hella food driven)

2 Likes

YW :bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear:

2 Likes

Don’t tell me you are from the best boro of NYC? The original home of the Brooklyn Dodgers who abandoned us “Bums” . . .

1 Like

I’m not, no! I’m originally from Florida

1 Like

Not Brooklyn . . . But not bad! :joy:

1 Like

Hi and welcome. I have binge watched all of Jessica’s videos, but still have her TED-talk in my to watch list. Probably going to watch it today. Bears are awesome! Though I hope we have some otter fans to. They are like mini bears! Do a bit Polar opposite. (I love the puns, but is not very good at them).

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the tribe!

1 Like