Hi brains

My name is Karen and it is my first time here. I’m a mess at the moment and I do not know why. I am constantly getting sick, cannot concentrate on anything, my mind is always racing, I find it very hard to focus. There are times when I don’t think at all. I am at a point where I’m feeling useless. I am told by everyone in my circle that I can do anything but I dont feel Ican. I am at a loss. Can anyone give me some tips? Thanks for your time

6 Likes

First off, welcome to the tribe. :raising_hand_man:

If you haven’t already, I’d recommend going through Jessica’s YouTube channel, picking out areas relevant to your current situation, for some further insight perhaps and to better understand what’s going on.

Also worth noting that, having trouble with emotional regulation and trouble with concentrating are huge ADHD symptoms.

If you need any further help with anything specific, or just need to vent to a group that will understand your struggles, we’re here. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Afriendlyface Some good suggestions . . .

@kaz01 Welcome, come back as often as you want. All of us here have been helped by each other and we are here for you too!

3 Likes