I didn't understand how to use this

Hi, I’m Brazilian and… Of course, I have ADHD and I wanna know some people because a fell alone about it. My English isn’t the better but I always try

3 Likes

welcome!

Welcome to a “FAMILY” of good people . . . :brain::brain::brain:

Olá @Kamilla_Pereira and welcome to the HowToADHD forums!

We understand each other’s struggles with ADHD, even when we don’t understand each other’s words.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums! I hope that you like it here.

Hi, and welcome! I’m new as well. I know the feeling of loneliness when it comes to ADHD. Now that you joined I hope you won’t feel alone anymore. I hope you get a lot of questions about ADHD answered to better understand the condition!

1 Like

Welcome! You are using this site just fine! And don’t worry about English!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I was recently diagnosed with ADHD and now it all makes sense to me. When I was a kid, I thought I needed to take a psychology course because I didn’t understand how my mind worked. Knowing about ADHD was liberating for me because I thought I was weird. It’s not like I like having it, but it was finally an answer that made sense. I would really like to make new friends who understand all this because I really felt misunderstood and deficient because I didn’t know how to deal with everything that a “normal” friendship requires, it’s too much for me. thank you to everyone who welcomed me, it’s great to meet you!

1 Like

Yu 2!