I have arrived

Hi, howdy, Hello, my name is JS, I’m a 26 year old aspiring author. I’m currently working on too many projects. I came here cause I’ve been feeling really isolated, all my friends have moved pretty far away from me or… abandoned me. I’m not a good friend but I will try my best if you want to chat.

3 Likes

Welcome, I feel isolated sometimes too. This is a good place to chat with people.

3 Likes

Welcome to the tribe! I Love this forum. I wish everyone on it lived close by so we could hang out. You people get me! :grinning:

2 Likes

That would be so cool!

1 Like

Man that Isolation sucks…but you are not alone! Im a writer too! I love writing its like my own zen garden! I used to write fiction but now All I want to write is write down real life.

2 Likes

Hey JS! It’s nice it meet you :blush:
Since socializing can be hard, here’s a couple conversation starters for anyone ( and everyone ) if they want to talk!
What’s your happiest memory?
What’s one funny fact about you?
What’s your favorite dessert?

I’m double-jointed in my shoulders so I can lie down on my arms and it looks all wonky :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you for the welcome, and the Fun fact! I’ve always been fascinated about people who are double jointed but the closest I’ll ever get is hitchhikers thumb. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No problem! did you know a hitchhikers thumb is recessive? :grin: