I just brushed my teeth!

That title is pathetic to be honest :joy::joy::joy:

But yes, I brushed my teeth twice today!!! Itโ€™s a huge deal to me. And not only did I brush my teeth twice, but also made sure to take care of my skin twice, since I already built it as a morning routine, it was easy to do both!

Iโ€™m so proud of myself! (Adds an imaginary sticker on forehead) :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: One small win can pave the way for another, and another.

Just asโ€ฆ
โ€œThe journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.โ€

2 Likes

AMAZING!!!

I still struggle with doing that twice a day!!

I love this quote

1 Like

Well me too. Been struggling for years now. But Iโ€™ve realized Iโ€™m not just building my routine back up bc I moved. Iโ€™m building my life back up from the past 3 years that have been crazy. So, itโ€™s really big for me when I make any small step in that. Iโ€™m gonna get there and enjoy my life again. Iโ€™m so happy that Iโ€™m able to settle down from everything right now. A small break from everything is very much needed at this point.

3 Likes

Nice for youโ€ฆ Yeah my routines are trashed.

1 Like

I just did it again!

I will expect myself to not do it every night just yet, but thatโ€™s part of making it a habit. I wonโ€™t remember every time yet. But thatโ€™s fine to me, as long as it eventually will be almost every night.

3 Likes