I love and appreciate all of you! (Valentines Day Love Thread)

So I’m single this valentines day and it’s a tough one this year. BUT! I want to spread some positivity! Please post on this thread some love for this community!

Personally, I’ve found this forum (and Jess’ videos) an absolute lifeline after I was diagnosed last year. It feels so incredible to know I’m not alone in my experiences, and that there’s a whole crowd of people here who just GET IT!

I love Jess and I love this forum and I love all of you :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::purple_heart::purple_heart::heart::heart::blue_heart::heartbeat::green_heart::rose::kissing_heart:

You said it perfectly! So grateful for all the same. Happy Valentines everyone :heart: Thanks for being here

Love this thread :hearts: Thanks to everyone here for being so welcoming and accepting and supportive of everyone else here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Awwww, thanks. But we really have nothing to fear from Cupid…he died of a heart attack years ago after shooting 100 arrows into me with no effect.

I love all of you! I love this forum! I love this thread!

I’m so grateful to have found Jess and How to ADHD, and my current doctor. It warms the cockles of my heart.

I don’t really celebrate Valentine’s day, even when I was in a relationship. It always seemed too contrived and silly. But I’ll still take this opportunity to spread the :heart::rainbow::cupid::gift_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::love_letter::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::heart_decoration::hugs:

In Finland we call Valentine’s Day ‘Friend’s Day’, and celebrate friendships instead of romantic relationships. I much prefer the sentiment of that. You give your friends ‘Friend cards’ and just do something fun together!

Sadly Hollywood and consumerism has creeped into this holiday in Finland too, but not too much luckily :slight_smile:

So happy Friend’s Day to everyone! :blush:

Also single, but for a long time I’ve treated Valentine’s Day as Friend’s Day (although I didn’t know the Finns did that until just now :smile:), so love to all you Brains and Hearts for being friendly and supportive and funny.

Happy Late VDAY! YOU ARE LOVED!

Hiya that message was great and i appreciate you , happy Belated Valantines Day⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘