I’m experiencing a slight panic attack

My anxiety right now and has been for a awhile is finance, mail, and paperwork, and keeping up on household chores. And keeping up on my job. Okay, there you go, i am feeling overwhelmed! I took my medication this morning and went and payed back down in bed. Now I’m typing this post because i need some support from you.
Theses moments come on strong but as long as i keep breathing the anxiety will pass and life goes on.

3 Likes

You’re gonna be OK in the long run, Wendy, don’t worry.:+1: But yeah, things can get really overwhelming at times, and we just shut down and can’t focus on doing ANYTHING which doesn’t really help, does it…!:persevere: And feel free to rant here about everything, in as much detail as you need to get it out of your system!:sweat_smile:
hugs

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: it’s hard but, you can do it! Life can be so much to juggle but you’ve survived this far, that’s amazing!!! Getting overwhelmed sucks and I’m sorry you’re going through that right now. And you’re totally right, just breathe in and out
Support given :blush:

3 Likes