I’m kinda getting bored in my relationship...

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 10 months and i’m Slightly worried because I really really like her and I don’t want to disappoint her or drive her away but i’m Getting almost restless in our relationship because nothing has really changed between us in quite a while.

On the one hand, its awesome coz it feels very stable and secure, But on the other, it still feels like saying or doing the wrong thing could end it all.

How can I make my relationship more interesting so i can stay with my current girlfriend and enjoy it to the full rather than feeling like i’m Waiting for one of us to slip up so we break up and i can find a different relationship.

SIDE NOTE: I want to clarify that i’m Happy in my relationship and love my girlfriend (wouldn’t mind possibly getting married one day)… when i’m Talking to or about her. If I’m on my own for multiple days, I start to almost forget that I’m in a relationship and come up with ways to go and meet people so maybe i could date one of them. I always catch myself and tell myself off tho but tbh i’ve been in the same relationship for ages and its great but also it’s so predictable now and it’s kinda boring y’know?

(There’s no way i can make this sound nice i’m Sorry. She’s a lovely person and I adore her so I really wanna make this work but I’m scared i’ll Mess up and ruin it coz that’s kinda what happened last time)

1 Like

I’ve got a couple suggestions for you, if you’d like. I just read a great article on Additude Magazine website on keeping your marriage strong. They had some great pointers and explanations why we start to do this in relationships.

Also, if you dont live together it’s harder to keep them in your mind. Maybe set little reminders on your phone to just text her and tell her you miss her or want to go for coffee or something. Just like everything else in life, I find leaving reminders for melyself always helps.

1 Like