Im depressed today

So today, I’m depressed. I woke up depressed and last night the only reason I didn’t leave my home (as in run away) was because i hurt myself and emotionally ate.
Im feeling this was because 1. I cant even follow a beginners excercise plan (it made me super shaky). 2.I told my mom yesterday that i want testosterone and she said i only thought that because im not thinking clearly. 3. school is starting soon and thats hard for multiple reasons

Im not really sure what to do anymore and i feel quite hopeless
any help appreciated {:

How I feel in a day or so about what thing? And thanks for your (seemingly) sympathy.

It does sound like you are having a rough time. Depression is complicated. Do you have someone you can talk to? A friend, counselor, therapist, someone who is impartial and can listen to what you are going through. As for the specifics, the exercise plan, don’t beet yourself up, start small and work your way up. If one day you can only do part of the plan, do part of the plan and tell yourself it is ok you only did part of it. Over time you will start working your way up, you will be able to do the beginner exercise plan, and you will keep getting better. Same with emotional eating. Don’t be too hard on yourself, set small goals, and small rewards and work your way up to where you want to be.

I am assuming that you want the testosterone because you are transitioning or something like that? It is not my business so do not feel obligated to confirm. If that is it, then I hope you are working with a doctor or psychologist that works with the trans community to help you along the way. They may at some point prescribe testosterone for you. In the mean time know you are not alone. many people go through these things and there are communities that can help support you.

Lastly, most schools have councilors you can talk to. They are there to help.

Good luck, it will get better.

2 Likes

I do have friends I can talk to and therapists but I feel like I shouldnt so I dont bother them.
Ok I’ll try that but that’s hard.

Yeah I’m non-binary but I would rather a more male body. I’m still working on telling my parents but I can try and talk to a doctor but my doctor is new. I don’t know what communities I could go to for support but yeah i know.

My school counselor sucks but yeah.

Thank you

1 Like