Impatience getting the better of me...

My impatience is getting the better of me…I had my assessment on Wednesday. The consultant was going to E-mail me with some further assessments to complete before our next meeting on the 19th December when I should get my diagnosis … I spent all day constantly checking my inbox and into Friday. I e-mailed him to make sure he had my correct details… I was at work, my mind as usual was anywhere but…I’ve been anxious and irritable…

In my mind I just want to have these assessments completed now and back with the consultant. All I can really focus on is my appointment on the 19th… This weekend I’ve tried to get on with other things to take my mind off it…nope I still keep checking my inbox…

Just needed to get that off my chest…

Patience is hard, especially when regarding something that is either super important to you, a bit nerve-wracking, or both. And those are just two options that can cause patience to be difficult. Especially when you’re told it will get emailed yet it seems to takes them a while to do it!

Have you gotten the assessments yet?

Not yet. I still have just under 2 weeks until I see the consultant again. He is booked out solid, so very hard to get an appointment and he’s currently without a personal assistant. I was supposed to have the on-line assessments sent to me for completion before my first appointment.

Taking into consideration all of the above I’ve been trying to put it to the back of my mind. If I’ve not heard back by next week I will call to chase them up. My anxiety levels are sky high though…