Inktober accountability

I like your style! Some very imaginative pieces there

1 Like

Yeah, the top girl gives me Christmas vibes ( which is weird bc I hate Christmas )
What’s your favorite holiday?

I see that, some pagan-inspired yule vibes maybe? I actually love christmas! It seems silly but I just love how a whole society makes a commitment towards giving and being happy and peaceful (even if it doesn’t turn out that way). I love walking around the shops and watching everyone prepare, even though I don’t really get into all the traditions myself. How about you?

1 Like

Ooh and the colours!!

1 Like

I love Halloween!!! You can dress up without getting weird stares, no one judges you for not celebrating or going all out, there’s tons of candy, and there’s differing levels from spoopy to spooky for everyone!

1 Like

Holy crap you’re the first person I’ve met who actually recognizes that??? I like Christmas but normally the stress overpowers the joy but seriously you’re like the only one I know who’s sees what I sorta dislike about the holiday ( not to bash on Christmas, it’s tons of fun ) and I swear I can make this rant coherent just not right now :joy:

Have you guys ever tried the Pomodoro Timer Method??

It let’s me break down tasks (re studying or doing Inktober) into manageable time increments.

I use the http://www.tomatotimers.com when I am working on my computer or just set a timer on my iphone. :slight_smile:

Hey @KDizne! Welcome to the forum :grin: that’s a really cool link, I’m definitely using it!! Right now, I set a timer for 10 minutes and stop when it’s done but I end up re-setting it a bunch because “I’m almost done jus a bit more!”

1 Like

the LOOP button is new to me but I think it allows you to loop times together

1 Like

Yay!!! Well I suppose I’m from a family who never put much emphasis on the gift giving/stressful side of things so I never really participated in it. My favourite part is all the bright lights and decorations they put up around our shops and cities. But yeah I totally get you, it shouldn’t be stressful.

1 Like

Nice! I use Forest which is a pretty cool one as well, and you can grow trees :slight_smile:

1 Like

The decorations are pretty great :smile: our mall has a really big structure ( which I personally consider iconic for the section I’m from ) and all the office buildings around it make their lights match!!

Halloween is a great one too! Where I’m from they don’t get into it as much as I’d like, but again the sense of community this one time where I saw all the neighbours try out trick or treating was incredible, and all the candles and the smell of pumpkin…

1 Like

Yeah, the community is why I like it so much. We didn’t go trick or treating as kids but just hung out with neighbors and it was just the perfect time to connect with everyone. Plus, it’s the only holiday I get to see my friends and do stuff with them
Speaking of pumpkins, do y’all have an Einstein bagels? It’s a bagel place and they have pumkin shmear ( aka the greatest pumkin thing in existence!!! )

We don’t have any pumpkin anything :sob::sob: Its really sad becuase I’ve always wanted to try pumpkin spice/pumpkin pie. I will find this thing you speak of and I will eat it and it will be good.

1 Like

Why not?
And yessss :joy:

I have no idea, they just don’t really ahve them in the supermarkets and I don’t know anyone who makes anything pumpkin themed… It’s just not as much of a thing here :frowning:

1 Like

Oohhh ok. The only pumkin place I know of is Starbucks with their drinks. I’ve heard there’s a pumpkin spice mix ( like an actual powder ) in some grocery stores though

I think I might give it a go!

1 Like

Here’s today’s drawing :yum: I have no clue what I was doing ( the prompt was snow lol ) but I think it turned out okay!

3 Likes