Is honey a jam or a sauce

I just had the most boring hour and a half (no joke it literally hurt). And was thinking…Is honey a jam or a sauce? I can’t decide so… Answer here and say why! Feel free to enter more shower thoughts! Wait…I probably should have named this shower thoughts…OH WELL.
So…IS HONEY A JAM OR A SAUCE! I need to know.

• Of course it’s a JAM!
  • Nonono a sauce makes more sense!
  • Yes…just…yes.

0 voters

Also just to spice up the comments…

• Water is wet!
  • No…water is NOT wet.

0 voters

Is water wet? I think so…also stay safe and don’t be to mean…THIS IS ONLY FOR FUN.

3 Likes

Thinking of your screen name . . . I’d say while honey may not be a jam . . .

Jam may be a Honey . . . in the eyes of those who BEE in love with thee! :joy:

This is so much fun for me, who? . . . pundit :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I do like honey…

1 Like

I do not think that honey is a jam or a sauce rather its just a condiment for sandwiches or to put ontop of things

2 Likes

Camper_Ellie…are you sure about that. I’m prettty sure it’s a jam…

I’m willing to go to court

And bet my life on it

And my nonexistent panda I carry around

Honey is a jam

1 Like

Honey definition: a sweet, sticky yellowish-brown fluid made by bees and other insects from nectar collected from flowers.

Jam definition: a sweet spread or preserve made from fruit and sugar boiled to a thick consistency.

Sauce definition: thick liquid served with food, usually savory dishes, to add moistness and flavor.

So technically it’s a sauce… this was not what I was expecting to find out today :joy:

I mean isn’t it an animal product like milk??

( also, wet is defined as “covered or saturated with water or another liquid” and since water touches itself, it’s wet lol )

6 Likes

I guess it’s a sauce as you can make sauce using honey (to me it goes well mixed together with mustard seeds and fried onions), but can’t really turn it into jam, but it does can get used as jam sooooo… That’s actually is getting more complex than it should the more I think about it… :sweat_smile:

@ConfusedbutADHDandLD unless it’s frozen, is frozen water wet??? :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Frozen water should be wet…I mean…right???

3 Likes

Water molecules are polar, so each water molecule is closely surrounded by the attracted other water molecules, so I’d have to say that yes, water is wet.

5 Likes

@Vroomer

So, the POLAR ICE-CAP is indeed POLARIZED in more ways than one . . . many . . . many . . . ways! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Yup, it’s wet

3 Likes

Unless it’s dry ice, is dry ice wet? :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t think so… dry ice isn’t made of water and at that point it isn’t covered in any liquid so it truly is dry :joy:

3 Likes

I think honey makes most sense as a syrup

3 Likes

Definition of syrup: any of various thick, sweet liquids prepared for table use from molasses, glucose, etc., water, and often a flavoring agent

Definition of honey: a sweet, viscous fluid produced by bees from the nectar collected from flowers, and stored in nests or hives as food

So, I guess that if ‘prepare’ means the same as ‘produce’, then honey is can be called a syrup.

Definition of prepare: to manufacture, compound, or compose

Definition of produce:
to create, bring forth, or yield offspring, products, etc.

hmm… Seems pretty close, so maybe honey is a syrup. I never thought of it that way.

5 Likes

I think ice (frozen water) is not wet because to be surrounded by liquid it must be in liquid stated, if it is solid it’s dry, so unless it’s melting ice, my guess is that ice is not wet.

Also interesting comparison of honey being a syrup, it does make some sort of sense.

2 Likes

If someone is burned to death but their heart beats for another year…

Are they dead during the year or alive?

Definition of dead - heart stops completely and person is not responsive

Soooooo
Dead
Or
Alive?

1 Like

The heart is alive, but the person is dead. Because at that point, it’s just an organ not a human…

3 Likes

But every cell of a human brain contains your ENTIRE personality

Wait…
Wait!
WAIT!

DOES THIS MEAN EVERY TIME WE LOSE A BRAIN CELL WE LOST A WHOLE PERSONALLY!
GASP
I need to know now…

Lol I’m typing this and I just went of topic…haha
Anyways ConfusedButADHD
I think your right…

2 Likes

I think the concept makes for a hard sell :joy:

3 Likes