Job's struggles

So… I’ve started working at a stationary and book shop since a month ago… And there’s this girl, a college, that whenever I work with her she’s always telling me that I do things wrong, that I don’t pay attention, that I don’t listen, that I’m always sleeping and being too slow. Basically It’s just a part time job but everytime I come home after work (primarily when i work with this girl) I feel simply exhausted of pushing myself so hard, depressed with myself and feeling guilty of not “doing things right”… I feel like I’m going crazy…

1 Like

She sounds like a total pain in the ass… I hope you’re not sleeping at work… I wonder what her deal is she’s probably super hard on her self and she’s just taking it out on you. you’re gonna meet all different kinds of people and I have to work with some difficult people from time to time. maybe you could take this as a learning experience and figure out a way The two of you can work better together. On the other hand is this a job that you really like maybe this job isn’t the right fit for you and there’s something better out there for you that you love and kick ass doing

1 Like