My name is Joël, officially Joey Joël, in English I tend to go by Joey (because pronunciation…)
Here’s a list of answers to question that you might not actually have about me:
- born March 12th, 1995 (which makes me 23 years old at the time of writing this)
- I’m a 3rd-year student in applied biology (should be graduating in Feb 2020)
- Politician, I am a member of the elected city council of Arnhem, the Netherlands
- Municipality laws dictate you should be a citizen of the city in which’s council you take a seat, and it also happens to be the city in which I was born and raised
- I lived in York, England, between Jan 2015 and Jun 2015
- I have been diagnosed in 2011 with (at that time) ADD
- In my spare time I dwell the interwebs usually hunting for random knowledge and fun facts
- Or like that time, after watching the movie Interstellar, I spend my lunch breaks for a full two weeks to read and learn about the relativity theory…
That’s me, in a nutshell.
I will at some point try to write a comprehensive (keyword) short story about my experience with ADHD.
I decided to post My ADHD story on the forum, click the link!
Also (this is getting longer than I intended)… since I am part of a Dutch governing body, I am subject to public administration. So if you want to reach out to me personally, just hit my name in your favourite search engine!
That’s all for now, baii brains!