LAST WEEK OF EXHIBITION REASEARCH

Hey! This is it guys! Today marks the end of the third week! the next one (fourth) is the last week! I’ve already got a inkling of an idea for my action, but could use some help finalizing it!

Thanks~
Arctica :blue_heart:
( link to first post Here!)

0 Likes

Hi Arctica,

I’m afraid I don’t know what your post means, but I get that you’re asking usbto help with something. Maybe if you explain what you need in more detail that would a) help you to crystallise what is just out of reach in your head and b) help us to help you?

Edited to add that I understand your post a bit better now, after reading your orher posts in another thread :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah… I’ll edit it and leave a link to the first post and leave some details!

1 Like

Well, we’ll be happy to help with resources etc. if you need advice on where to look, etc.:wink: What are you thinking so far?:blush:

0 Likes

I’m thinking of doing little gift bags to help those with ADHD, but I’m not sure what to put in them and how to give them out…

1 Like

What were you thinking of putting into the ADHD bags?:blush: Any ideas so far? Just to get a feeling for what you were thinking about?

Here are some questions, though…
How would you know exactly who has and who doesn’t have ADHD? And isn’t it a bit unfair if you only give things to some students? And at the same time single them out in front of the other, non-ADHD students?

I think a better idea (depending on the size of your class of course. If it’s a large class, it might get pretty expensive) would be to make a small bag for all students witha few useful things, and maybe some flash-cards for study techniques or other techniques that are useful to those with ADHD, so they can all learn a bit about what it’s like to have ADHD, and what kids with ADHD struggle with and need help with. Maybe that could make it more relatable?

Then if there’s something the non-ADHD kids can use, they can better understand that the ADHD kids just need more help or have a harder time with the same things, as well as some other things.:blush: But again, depending on what you want to put in, and how big your class is, it could be a bit on the expensive side…:sweat_smile:

Or, if you’re working or sitting in groups, you could make a bag for each group, and they could discuss in the groups what ADHD tool might also be useful for them, and why the ADHD kids might need some things that the non-ADHD kids don’t need, or don’t need as much.:wink:

Sorry for all the text, hehe. I’m just brainstorming ideas…:sweat_smile:

0 Likes

HOLY CARP! I"M REALLY STUCK ON THIS NOW! SO MANY GOOD IDEAS!! AAAAH!

1 Like

Haha, a luxury problem to have too MANY ideas, but still a problem.:wink::blush: First start with ranking your ideas from most to least realistic to actually do for your class. Then take it from there.:wink:
Lists usually help us deal with ADHD.:sweat_smile:

0 Likes

Ok! Thanks for the tip! Everyone here is so nice! hehe~ :blue_heart:

1 Like

I think my heart has melted and run down into my shoe. I’ll be right back. Going to go hit my fingers with a hammer a couple of times to see if I can get it to solidify again.

0 Likes

Ok! LAST DAY! I’m so excited! I just want to thank everyone all the support they’ve given me so far! You guys are all so amazing!
~ Arctica :blue_heart:

1 Like

Good luck!:grin::+1:

0 Likes

Hope it goes / went well, @The_Arctic_Ninetales! Let us know how it went?

0 Likes

oh, its not OVER over quite yet! got lots more to do!

1 Like

Oh, good luck with this phase then! :grinning:

0 Likes

Let us know how things went when you’re done and have done the presentation/activities.:blush:

0 Likes