looking for suggestions about Specialists in Israel

Hello friends :slight_smile:

I am a student who recently knew that I might have ADD and I would like to have a through check and then see. Since I will be moving around for the next months and will have an exchange semester in Jerusalem, and it takes a long time usually to make an appointment (as here in Hungary), I am looking for an English speaking doctor In Israel, preferably in Jerusalem, which I can turn to from the end of October to next January. If anyone knows trustworthy specialist that would be great help!

I am also very new here to this forum. It feels super nice to have a group of people who really understand!
Thanks a lot!


ืฆืขื“ 1: ืœื›ื™ ืœืจื•ืคื ืžืฉืคื—ื” ืฉืœืš ื‘ืงื•ืคืช ื—ื•ืœื™ื ื•ืชื‘ืงืฉื™ ื”ืคื ื™ื” ืœื‘ื“ื™ืงืช ื˜ื•ื‘ื” ื•ืชื‘ืงืฉื™ ืœืขืฉื•ืช ืื•ืชื” ืขื ื•ื‘ืœื™ ืจื™ื˜ืœื™ืŸ ืื• ื›ืœ ืชืจื•ืคื” ืื—ืจืช
ืฆืขื“ 2: ืœื›ื™ ืœื‘ื“ื™ืงื”

And in English since I donโ€™t know if you speak Hebrew :
Step one: go to your family doctor at your local facility and tell him that you think you have ADD. ask him to get a reference to the tova test, and ask to do it on medication and without medication.
Step two: go to the test