Me finally saying Hi

Hi there,

So I’ve been around for a while already but whatever.
I’m always confused about how things work or what I’m supposed to do.

I was diagnosed with 16 that was 9 years ago. Since then I have been taking my medication almost every day, because I feel like sleep walking if I don’t.

Funny thing is that nobody expected me to have ADHD. But I got tested because of my little brother, so my parents told this doctor that I always had difficulty sleeping when I’m supposed to sleep and barely got any sleep. Then I got tested and I still remember the intense headache I had during that one IQ test.

Sometimes I still doubt that it is really ADHD or if I’m just a little bit weird. The reason why I think so is because I am never really late for anything, I don’t lose things and I can clean anything. Like a lot of stereotypical things that I can not relate to. But the fact that I can’t focus on work very often and everything is just moving way to slow (like people talking a bit to slow in my opinion) and a lot of other things are just so ADHD.

The bad thing is the unnecessary way to extreme anxiety that comes with the very emotional trait in ADHD. Just writing this and the thought of someone reading it, let’s me feel half a panic attack.

Anyways I need to learn how to share more about my emotional self and thoughts I have. I am pretty bad at that.

So thanks for reading. I hope it wasn’t to confusing as I tend to just randomly blur out things. But I always think if people could see the world through my eyes they see how exciting and beautiful it is.

Have a great day :grin:

6 Likes

Hi
Thanks for your post, its interesting to hear peoples experiences.

I hate the term “safe space” but this is a perfect place for people like us, where we can talk about things which maybe most people wouldn’t or can’t understand, and you don’t have to worry about rambling on, or incorrect grammar, it is your opinions, experienced and ideas that people care about here.

I look forward to seeing more of your posts, if you want too post anything at all that is :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome back!
In class right now so I can’t read this now but I will.

3 Likes

Happy to have you back!

:sunglasses:

4 Likes