Minecraft

Does anyone else on here play Minecraft? I just started playing it about 4 months ago and I absolutely love it, but no one else that I know plays it and I would love to have friends I can talk to about it. My boyfriend used to play it so I can occasionally show him my single player world, but that’s all I have currently. I’ve thought about trying to find a server to join, but I have so many ideas that I want to work on in my own world and I don’t want a requirement of being active on a server to take up time that I could be spending working on my own personal world.

3 Likes

I just started playing recently. My s/o is a huge Minecraft fan, so we have a Realm world together and I had a single player survival going on my old computer. Need to start a new world on the new computer.

1 Like

I play too

1 Like

Well, first of all, I’m apparently terrible at noticing replies… but what types of builds do you guys like doing most? Redstone? Creative building? Survival? I just have so many things that I want to learn and practice doing, and not enough time to do it all

1 Like

Since I’m still new, I haven’t done much building. I’ve played Survival mode mostly. I think I’d like creative, but don’t have anything specific I’d like to build just yet.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve also been mostly playing survival, but I’ve also been watching a lot of YouTube videos from people who play on the Hermitcraft server, so I’m also trying to do my building in Survival. The main problem is my ideas far outstrip my skill at this point… Like, I want my wood storage system to be a bunch of custom trees with chest silos inside them, but I haven’t made any custom trees period yet, let alone such complex ones. I’m thinking of going back to one of my first successful survival worlds where my plan was mainly to try to recreate Camp Half-Blood from the Percy Jackson Books. That way it’s a much smaller project and I can practice things like trees with the forest and building on a smaller scale with the cabins

1 Like

My brother has been playing since it was in beta stage, and I recently got into it too. He’s helping me explore caves since I really don’t know what I’m doing ha ha!

I’d love to play with others too at some point if you want. Not really sure how to do that online yet, but I’m sure we could figure something out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I play occasionally. The only issue for me is everything is slightly terrifying. I refuse to go underwater ( or in a cave, or out at night, or leave my house ever really… you get the idea :joy: ) however, my siblings love it and it’s fun seeing what they come up with!

4 Likes

I remember being that way when I first started playing, so I completely understand. I remember watching so many YouTube videos about how to deal with the Nether, and still refusing to spend more than a minute there at a time. Now here I am basically planning to build a massive Nether Hub based on the Labyrinth from Percy Jackson…

2 Likes

Hello! New to this forum here and this is my first post! I love Minecraft and have played it on and off since 2013. Perhaps it is time to start again after some months break. I am getting really inspired by reading all your comments. I would love to start a realm with you guys when you have the time :smiley:

3 Likes

I would totally be down for that! I’ve been running into an issue where I have so much stuff I want to do (I counted and I have 6 different projects I really want to work on, but they are all like, Hermitcraft-scale projects), but they are all a very similar style, and a Realm would be a perfect place to have a project I can work on that’s completely different to everything else, plus I can work on it with friends!

2 Likes

Here another Minecraft player :raising_hand_woman:t2:

2 Likes