More then a throat infection I guess?

Well, here I am, another sleepless night.

Been having this throat infection for a few days. And it hurts so much that it keeps me from sleep. I barely slept this night. It’s still about 1 hour and 40 minutes before I need to get up. But I need to get it out somewhere.

Right now my lungs are on fire. I’m at the point of where it hurts to breathe. And I can barely cough cause it hurts so bad. But I need to cause there’s slime.

I hope this doesn’t turn into a lung infection too.

That’s about it. Thanks for listening

2 Likes

I feel your pain!

Get better soon . . .

2 Likes

Thank you :heart::heart:

1 Like

I think you should see a doctor.
It may shorten the time before you get well.
LoveHugs Mathias

2 Likes

I am gonna see a doctor

1 Like

good luck at the doc’s and drink lots of water cause that away you are staying hydrated and helping your body flood out the infection. Have u tried using same Vicks vapo rub in order to help u sleep if not tried it out. While I only used vicks vapo rub when I am extreemly conchested from a common cold and my nose is stuffy the vicks helps clean out my sinesses and allows me to sleep more comfy. Anyway feel better soon.

1 Like

Hope your appointment goes well! And I agree with @Camper_Ellie Vick’s Vapor Rub actually helps a lot. You rub it on you chest/back, bottom of the feet, and use the extra behind your ears. It helps clear congestion but it also “burns” so if everything’s on fire, use sparingly

1 Like