My ADHD is so bad that...

I can’t even sit at a stop light without having to find something to pay attention to such as the radio or my phone because I am no longer driving.

What is your “My ADHD is so bad that…”?

6 Likes

My adhd is so bad that … Wait what were we doing again?

6 Likes

My ADHD is so bad that… I can sit and do pretty much nothing for hours, then enter hyperfocus, and people get damn confused (and think I’m just lazy)…

6 Likes

My ADHD is so bad that… Auto-Dependent-HighTech-Drone… I get creative sometimes feels overwhelming.

I’m afraid to get myself overworked at a point I would to nothing for days.

3 Likes

My ADHD is so bad that…

I lost my job…
Couldn’t get the paperwork right to get onto unemployment benefits…
Finally managed to sort it out, only took me 2 months…
Now I’m getting $570 a month to pay a mortgage almost 5 times that amount…
Bought cigarettes instead of paying the bills…
I’ve been watching wood working videos non-stop on Youtube since January…
My mate (an accountant) forced me to do my taxes by bribing me with alcohol…
Did 4 years worth, and got a hefty tax refund…
Paid one month of my mortgage…
Just got an alert from eBay… 31 items have been posted to me…
I must have bought them between wood working videos…
And my car registration has been out of date for a month now…
Almost lost the internet a few times, should really pay the bill soon…
At least I’ll be getting all the eBay stuff next week… :+1:
But by then I’ll probably have a completely different project, and won’t need that stuff any more.
It’s 2:32am and I should sleep, but I’ve just got one more video to watch…

4 Likes

I’m taking statistics for the third time…

3 Likes

What ADHD?!

3 Likes

… my old boss gave me permission to make and throw paper planes in meetings to stop me getting too bored.

5 Likes

My ADHD is so bad that sometimes when I’m driving somewhere, I’ll arrive and have no memory of getting there. Then I start questioning if I’m even still alive, or if I crashed and died and that’s why I can’t remember.

4 Likes

My ADHD is so bad that right now I can’t even focus long enough to think of anything so bad about my ADHD, and that’s not a joke :joy:

7 Likes

My ADHD is so bad that even though I am leaving for the airport in six hours I still haven’t packed anything and right now I am at the bar singing karaoke and doing shots. Lol

7 Likes

What are the chances of that? :joy:

3 Likes

My ADHD is so bad that…
I’m not supposed to be here. The most time it takes me to do homework is never (but usually around 2 hours for one piece), and then I usually forget to bring it.

3 Likes

AGHH me tooo and there’s so much bad about it right now…

2 Likes

My ADHD is so bad that I made it through my bachelor’s degree in social work and half of a master’s degree and then quit because I met a guy and rationalized that I could finish in Minnesota where the love of my life lived. Then I had too much fun riding around with him and never tried to get into another school. Then I married him and we started having kids and my career slipped away, along with my dreams to be a play therapist.

1 Like

My ADHD is so bad that I never want to
give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.

So call me, maybe? :wink:

5 Likes

Baby I’m sorry (I’m not sorry). I’m too busy blessing the rains down in Africa.

What were we talking about again?

3 Likes

My ADD is so bad that…

I am on a plane on the way home right now and I am so bored that I am twirling my hair incessantly just so I have something to do.

Only two hours to go…

2 Likes

This! I just talked to my Dr about this last week. If I’m not actually “doing” something, my brain shuts down and I feel instantly sleepy. Like, can’t hold my eyes open sleepy. My spouse is all like “I don’t get it, driving should be engaging enough for you to focus.” Yeah, that’s a hard no. Half of the time, I’m not sure how I made it from A to B.

4 Likes

If you’re not the type to find driving exciting, fun, or interesting, of course you can’t focus…!:sweat_smile:

1 Like