My personal favorite games...

Hello anyone reading this. I just wanted to post on here some of my favorite games and maybe even see if there are some suggestions that I may have never thought to pursue. At the core I am a Nintendo fan. The first console I ever even got my hands on was a Super Nintendo that my mom bought from a pawn shop. I would watch in wonder as my mom would spend time playing Super Mario World. At the time I was a bit afraid to touch it because I was afraid to break it haha. After that I got a Gameboy Advance and played so much on there. Personally my biggest memories with that was Metroid: Zero Mission, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past(hard as hell haha), and Super Mario advance 3. I didn’t even touch Pokemon til I got to college when a college buddy of mine let me have his Pokemon Pearl game. Fell in love with it and while my avatar pic is Eevee my favorite Pokemon is actually Pachirisu with Vulpix as my close second. As of right now I haven’t bought a switch yet because there are still games I want on my 3DS. I’m almost finished with Kid Icarus and just finished Ever Oasis(sooo many hours into that). For PC I mostly just play Command and Conquer Generals and Zero Hour. I swear I could spend all week playing just that by myself haha. I have so many various other interests like certain fighting games like King of Fighters and Streetfighter(at least the 2d versions, 3d not so much). But that was just a showing of what I like. Any suggestions that you may have or want to talk about games I mentioned? Thanks for reading.