“Old People”

My posts have frequently mentioned my age, 73 yers old!

Question: Am I the only one here?

Anyone 70 or older?

Not a big deal, but it would know that I am not,the”Old man” of our illustrious group! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ooops (that should read)

“Not a big deal but I would like to know . . . “

1 Like

As I recall, there are indeed a few more seniors on here!

1 Like

OK then . . .

I’m just not seeking the title of “Most Senior” . . . :joy:

3 Likes

Haha, well… “Most Senior” = “Most Life Experience” = “Most Wise” = “Really Good Source of Info and Support Based on Real-Life Experience and Wisdom” :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

TU for your kind words . . .

You know us old folks need them once in a while . . .:joy:

2 Likes

I’m not there myself. That being said, since I’ve been diagnosed I’ve really wondered if my dad who is 80 has had undiagnosed ADHD his whole life. Since there’s such a genetic connection I would image it’s a possibility, in addition to the whirlwind of behaviors and choices he’s made over the course of his life prior to me being born and since. I’m not sure he’d ever be one to get tested. I’m sure there are others on the forum, maybe some of whom are lurkers. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well that makes sense! I’ve posted this info before, but to reiterate, my 43-year-old son and his 11-year-old daughter both are ADHD. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I just love u guys!

Addition to all the ideas, support, humor, etc. I come here multiple times a day . . . and during these Covid days it certainly helps.

Thank Yee, Thank Yee, Thank Yee!!

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

It is always a pleasure seeing you around here. Brings a smile to my face everytime I see a username i recognise on the regular.

2 Likes

@Brooklyn we are all children at heart! we delight in new things and activities, we notice little things and have difficulty climbing over big things, we can spend hours “fingerprinting”, we react quickly, we get emotional, we are empathetic, we are hopeful, we fidget, and so on. Who is old? The person we see in the mirror is like the Picture of Dorian Gray that keeps getting older while inside, the real us remains young forever!

3 Likes