Panic attacks

Hello doing some research here I think I am suffering from panic attacks to some of my symptoms are

• dizziness/light-headed
    -scaredness/fear
    -Feeling like I’m about to throw up
    -i can’t see straight
    -chills or really hot
    -shaking
    If you have any advice please comment
    Or if you know any more on the topic

I hope you’re ok, first thing I’d say is you should see a doctor if you haven’t already, to be certain of the cause of your symptoms, i’m not a doctor and unsure what constitutes as a panic attack but all your symptoms can be found with anxiety, I find breathing techniques are good to deal with this especially one called box breathing, it’s easy to do, you just slowly breath in for a length of time you feel comfortable with, say 5 seconds, then hold your breath for 5 seconds, breath out for 5 seconds and then hold your breath for 5 seconds, continue this pattern until the symptoms ease off.
Also it’s important to breath deeply, you should see your abdomen expand and contract with each breath, it’s called abdominal breathing If you want to look it up.
I used to get really bad anxiety with all the symptoms you mentioned and these techniques helped me alot and I no longer get it.
I hope this helps.

Thanks

No problem, I Also found that laughing and smiling when I felt anxious helped alot, even if it was forced.
I’m currently studying to be an acupuncture therapist, so it would be useful to find out how effective you found these techniques, if you’re happy to tell me of course :slightly_smiling_face:

Of course

When i started my meds and had similar symptoms i found singing along with the radio helped a heap. It keeps you breathing steadily and gives you somthing to focus on aswell. I found putting on songs i know was the best because i could sing along without geting hung up.

And as above go see your doctor to make sure that its not anything else.

M

Thanks