postitive traits of ADHD

I believe, the positive traits of ADHD are being warm, creative, funny and down to earth.

Can anyone name, any other positive attributes of ADHD ?

3 Likes

Did you mean to use a different word?

2 Likes

I meant warm.

I believe, the positive traits of ADHD are being warm, creative, funny and down to earth.

Can anyone name, any other positive attributes of ADHD ?

4 Likes

:+1:

persistent (especially when passionate)

original, independent thinker

dedicated & loyal to others (sometimes to a fault due to low self esteem)

principled

engaging

involved

one-of-a-kind :+1::sunglasses:

6 Likes
  • Enthusiastic!!

• Know good coping skills/advice ( just bc we’ve already made all those mistakes :sweat_smile: )

• Good/different sense of humor…

• Compassionate :grin:

I would argue that almost all issues w/ ADHD can be spun into a positive thing :thinking:

-sarcasm- We’re not too talkative/disruptive, we’re friendly!!! We’re not overly hyper or uncontrollable, we’re super enthusiastic and have such a goood attitude. Instead of being unrealistic, we’re ~creative~ and so on and so forth…
( no I’m not bitter, why do you ask :joy: )

8 Likes
  • forgiving
  • spontaneous
  • energetic
  • visionary
  • generous
  • open for change and open for new experiences
8 Likes

day

3 Likes

I think ADHD enables me to think positive as well, since I’m creative with problem solving. Even in my lowest points in life there was always this spark of positivity in me. And I think it mainly stems from my natural enthousiasm, which is an ADHD trait. :grinning:

4 Likes

All of the above, and most of all:

Good in a crisis.

4 Likes

Sharing. When we find something new and exciting we want to share it with everyone! Even if they are uninterested:-)

4 Likes

Having ADHD definitely helps me to stay humble.
Recognizing that I’m different from the norm also helps me to be very accepting of other people’s differences.

5 Likes