Random discussion (originally) Adhd And Autism, I have a few questions

Lol I feel ya

1 Like

Well pumpkin spice anything but last year they had this praline chestnut latte that was soo fantastic.

2 Likes

Cool beans do they have it again this year or do you not know yet

2 Likes

Ooohhh that’s sounds delicious!! I remember when I was little, my favorite pumkin spice thing was a shmear from Einstein bagels ( creamcheese ) :drooling_face:

1 Like

I’ve never had anything pumpkin spice

1 Like

You should find something when the season comes! Honestly, its kind of a hit or miss depending of your taste but I think it’s worth giving a try :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Omg yes I had a pumpkin spice frap and it’s fantastic. Everything comes in pumpkin spice here in Pa everything from Cheerios to donuts.

2 Likes

Wow really?? I don’t think we see a lot of that down here ( maybe it’s just because it’s never fall :joy: )

2 Likes

I dont think pumpkin spice is vegan but if it is I may try it

2 Likes

Cool beans! I think you can make it vegan ( like having soy milk ) but I don’t know that much about Starbucks :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll get my mom to make me a vegan version (she works at Starbucks)

2 Likes

Oh that’s cool! Do you get a lot of free stuff as a result?

2 Likes

Nope she cant give it to me for free, I think she gets an employee discount though. I also dont eat or drink starbucks anymore

2 Likes

It might just be me but if my mom worked there I would be there every day for a discounted coffee drink.

2 Likes

@ConfusedbutADHDandLD you gotta have some sort of fall like weather I would think. Yea maybe us northerners love pumpkin a little to much.

2 Likes

Same :joy: my sibling friend worked at a fast food place and they ate off the employees discount All. The. Time.

2 Likes

I tried to quit coffee but it’s just so good, plus it calms me down.

2 Likes

Haha yeah I got that feeling. People here still like pumkin spice but not as much I guess

2 Likes

I stopped drinking coffee on school days ( not exactly by choice ) but I still take every opportunity to drink it :sweat_smile: Why’d you try to quit?

2 Likes

Well specifically I tried to quit Starbucks because it’s expensive and too much sugar for me cause I’m pre diabetic.

2 Likes