Random discussion (originally) Adhd And Autism, I have a few questions

It’s not before I leave, but yeah I would be at school at that time :grin:
How did your dr. appt go?

Also, I drew a picture!! It’s Fitz from agents of SHIELD

3 Likes

It was absolutely terrible. Nothing good happened besides that I will be taking labs. They did not listen to me at all and just told me to eat, drink; and exercise. I was like “I’m drinking like 3 bottles of water a day” and she was like “you should be doing 4. Your goal is 4.” And she told me I need to excercise even though I can a barely walk and after I told her stuff about me not exercising she was like, “you need to walk.” And she keeps coming close to me without telling me and she was just rude.

2 Likes

@ConfusedbutADHDandLD ^

2 Likes

Also how are you @ConfusedbutADHDandLD @MBalog @Camper_Ellie (and @Bubbles17 and @Marodir? )

2 Likes

My arms hurt and I dont have my main food I eat

2 Likes

My brain hurts and I’m upset

2 Likes

Ahh I’m sorry fox!! They sound like terrible doctors :slightly_frowning_face: they shouldn’t tell you to exercise despite pain and it sounds like a really condescending experience

Do you mean like a samefood? I ran out of a samefood last night

I’m sorry your Brain hurts hugs

I’m doing good, we got donuts today bc of my friends birthday. Which leads me to a life hack:

• if you’re planning birthday presents, try and plan exactly what you’re going to get them. Then, get it a day or 2 before so you won’t lose it!

I’m really sucking at chem tho, I missed a day and bc of that I’ve been completely lost… I can’t wait for break!!!

Oohh also, we read a story in English today which was kinda creepy but still fun

Plus, my other teacher wanted to keep my essay as an example for other classes which was kinda intimidating but I’m still super proud :laughing:

How was your day?

3 Likes

So sorry for late reply but I turned in my papers on time and properly hopefully all my hard work pays off
tomorrow will be a stress ful day just cause I have one paper due in one class and a presentation to give in another class. Then it’s off to the races to study smart and hard for finals week. But overall i am doing a okay

2 Likes

I don’t know what a samefood is.

-hugs-

Nice and ok!

Oh ):

Why was that creepy and fun?

Nice!

Mine? Today? It was ok enough. I feel like no one believes my pyschical pain but idc and I think i should tell my family I’m going to buy a wheelchair? (Should i?)

@ConfusedbutADHDandLD

2 Likes

Good luck and good job!

2 Likes

More on the wheelchair thing. Sometimes my legs really hurt or my spine or neck really hurts which makes it hard to stand and/or walk and sometimes I’m unable to walk so should I get a wheelchair? And if so should I tell my family? I also have to get 500$ for it but I’ll figure that out

@Camper_Ellie @MBalog @ConfusedbutADHDandLD ?

2 Likes

It’s up to u and what you are comfy with using and which one would you get the most use out of

If you have a good relationship and a supportive family then I would say tell them
if not then no

If you need help money wise and you have a good relationship and a supportive family then I do not see any reason not to ask them for help to pay for some of the cost.

2 Likes

Yeah but do you think it is worth the money?

They are kind of supportive.

I do but they have no money and I live with them

2 Likes

So if you see that it is beneficial to your life and would improve your quality of life from what it is now then go for it
I wish I could give you better advice regarding this situation but I can’t cause I never really had to face a decision that is similar to yours.

2 Likes

It’s fine. I’ll just see if I can go without it because my friend said no.

2 Likes

okay. You will figure this out and remember I support whatever decision that you do.

3 Likes

I know…

2 Likes

I think I should use it but my friend says no so idk

2 Likes

I’ll just see what my doctor says in a month

2 Likes

I’m anxiousssssss(snake)

2 Likes