Some random thoughts. Join me!

I’m kinda bored so I decided to write down my thoughts. Join me and write down yours too. Then we can all enjoy how random our thoughts can be and have a laugh :joy:

My thoughts:
Shoes. I love nikeys. It’s increadible how I almost only have those. Well yeah I can’t walk on other shoes without complications :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I really need to watch the guardians of the galaxy today. But there’s so much more to do: chores
I need to brush my dog, clean my room, straighten my hair, sleep. Well yeah I didn’t sleep. Really smart to hyperfocus in reading at night :joy::joy::joy:
Why can’t I hyperfocus on homework. So friggin difficult. Happy I’m still holding to the schedule though. Hope I keep up with it. Oh shoot my bullet journal design thing needs to be finished so I can use it. Another thing for the tomorrow list? Halp meh I have to many things to do! Yup, I’m overwhelmed. Oh I’m tired. That means 20 times being more impulsive. That’s gonna be something with the movie :joy::joy::joy:
I’m tired. Wish my brain thought the same, but nope, it’s too active. Plus I hear snoring from a total different room. It’s horrible :weary::weary::weary:
How’s everyone doing here? Just questioning. Ooh I’m excited for Monday. Next convo, so I’m getting some clearaficafion on whether I have ADHD or not. Is clearafaction even a word? Well it don’t matter anyway since I always make up my own words :joy::joy::joy:
O my lord it’s 7 am now LOL

Okay your turn :joy:

1 Like

Just been realizing That I talked about 12 topics in total in that amount of thoughts. Holy schnitzel my brain is random :joy::joy:

1 Like

Hi. I’m doing fine. It’s 11:30 a.m. in Pakistan. No random thoughts as of now.
I like shoes that are comfortable and once I buy them, I am super excited to wear them. I like comfortable wear but just recently I had to wear heels for a wedding and I was like “no, that’s not me.” but yes, then I had to wear them. Turns out, it’s not that bad. I got tired though at the end of the event.
Have a great day. You’re an early riser? That’s good.

1 Like

No I’m a night owl. But I accidentally read all night long because I couldn’t sleep :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I often have a zillion thoughts and a kijillion different tangents running through my brain. One thing that works great for me is a writing app I have found with a dark, distraction-free interface, and which uses “markup”, which basically means that you are not focusing on formating while you write, just writing. I find it extremely useful for writing down all these random thoughts. And then if you want to share what you wrote in there you can add formatting and export whatever part you want into all different text types (PDF, html, text, etc.). It really is amazing–I can highly recommend it for ADHDers who need to write for whatever reason, or find journaling useful.

2 Likes

Cool. Well I don’t have a problem with my brain constantly switching channels like that. Except when I’m driving :joy::joy:

Even in a test I don’t mind it. I’m used to it I guess. I mean, it doesn’t even keep me from sleeping. It actually works quite the opposite often times :joy:

1 Like

I feel like I should have a notebook or two just filled with my random thoughts throughout the day! UUUuugh, my stupid cold won’t go away and I have choir everyday. I always get sick in the winter and it makes my breath control even crappier! And I have all these things to do today, but I got a late start because I was super freaking tired! My brain was all muddled this morning and I couldn’t start on anything until a few hours ago. I’m giving my mind a nice break because I was decently productive for a while (Go me!). But I still have a lot to do so I should probably go now before I jump off a cliff…
~Brainiac Out~

1 Like

Hi anyone still here?? I’m looking for someone who’s a Pakistani and has ADHD!

2 Likes