stuck on a bit on spiderman ps4

I’m up to the bit on spiderman for the ps4 where he is needing to save some bad guys from other bad guys? I can’t keep track of names lmao and there’s two massive buildings and a helicopter. Anyone who’s played it, how do I get past it? Is there a building to go to first or something that then helps cause the stratedgies I’ve tried aren’t working, either the helicopter takes my health so low i then die or all the baddies just keep coming and I then dont have any health left to recharge it so i die

The solution is probbaly to try again but i get so frustrated with games I wanna know if theres an easier way :rofl:

I haven’t played the game, but I don’t know if this would be helpful. Not sure if it’s the part you’re talking about.

Save Kingpin’s Men / Helicopter & Crane Mission

1 Like

Thanks!!!

1 Like

So we are gonna talk about video games here? Next I’ll be hearing about Minecraft and battlegrounds…

1 Like

I mean other people are doing it in the technology catigory so I assumed no one would mind haha

1 Like

I love video games but I rarely complete any because I lose interest when I get stuck and move on to the next game :joy:, I don’t think I got to that mission on Spiderman, I’m playing Fortnite rn which i haven’t got bored of yet :grin:

2 Likes

That’s actually a good point. I never really connected it to the ADHD, but I have a ton of unfinished video games that I just sort of left due to getting distracted by other ones or because the challenge was not rewarding. Kind of an interesting idea, considering ADHD people are stereotyped as being able to focus on video games but not other things.

I definitely find I’m impatient when it comes to gaming. I seldom can sit for more than 15-30 minutes without having to stop. Usually when I game it’s in the evening after my medication has worn off. Thanks for the comment as it made me see a possible connection!

2 Likes