Ways of calm strength workouts?

Hey everyone.

I’ve been trying to find out how I can best live healthy with diet and excersize. I decided to do it according to bloodtype and from there tweak things completely into my own things. Bloodtype obviously is different for everyone, so I feel like if you take whats good on average for a certain bloodtype, you’re already much closer to what’s good for you personally then following what’s good on average for everyone.

In terms of diet I’m finally starting to find the right things. Now it’s excersizing.
I discovered that for my bloodtype, calm types of excersizing is the best. I for instance love to stretch and go on walks. You’re doing calm movements, but they’re effective in a way. I think with this I also discovered one of the many reasons why working out is so difficult for me. I can’t hold on to it. And I think one of the reasons is because it’s too harsh on my body. But I do want to build some muscle. So my question would be: is there a way to build muscles in excersizes where you’re still doing calm movements? I think I love many ab excerzises for that reason. A lot of them are quite calm. Now I need to find that in arms and legs.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 Like

Can you explain this or suggest a source of info?

Thanx!

1 Like

I’ve also never heard of it. Interested in learning more.

1 Like

I think this could explain a lot

1 Like

They lost me at vegetarian only for my blood type.

2 Likes

Well not all blood types are vegetarian. I believe only A and AB are vegetarian. The other two aren’t.

1 Like

But that wasn’t my point. I’m just trying to figure out a way where I can do calm workouts and still build muscles. I wanna try to avoid hardcore moves.

1 Like

I think Pilates would be a thing for you.
I did it a long time ago.
It’s about slow movements where everything is about tension and breathing.
You do not build “bodybuilder” muscles with it but I got toned up good.

3 Likes

@Bubbles17

YOGA . . .

4 Likes

Good to know. Thank you. Imma try it out :+1:t2:

1 Like

there is alot of discrediting information saying that the blood type thing is not a real thing. While I don’t believe a certain workout type is best, having ADHD…calming workouts are good and many find benefits from yoga which I really enjoy. Not saying the blood type thing to be mean, my dad used to have the book and ive read it. I would look into it more before you structure your life around it.

1 Like

I’m just trying it out. It it doesn’t work, I’ll do something else.

1 Like

^^ THIS

1 Like

I don’t want to be THAT person since I know a lot of us have already been suggesting this but…

Have you come across Yoga With Adriene on youtube?

1 Like

No I haven’t. Why?

1 Like

It’s a great form of calming exercise!

1 Like