Went yesterday to get help

The woman I spoke to took me SERIOUSLY. I haven’t had that in so long. I have another appointment on the 9th at 9 am. Maybe after THAT appointment I’ll be able to start the process of experimenting with the meds that will help me. I know that I can’t rush the process…but DAMN I wish I could get this to go faster.

3 Likes

Having the not now being not now instead of now is difficult. :heart: I try to remind myself that waiting for things is difficult for me but that it is okay to find things difficult, everyone finds something difficult.

2 Likes

Yes, it is OK. But I seriously feel like a 6 year old with an advent calendar waiting for Christmas morning. I just want it to hurry up & get here so I can FUNCTION. So for me, that’s MY Christmas morning. :slight_smile: I can see the light at the end of the tunnel & I’m trying to run to get to it…through Play-doh that’s cold. LOL

3 Likes

I’m excited for you! I have my diagnosis but I was given 6 weeks to read about the different med options I’m still 3-4 weeks away from getting to try them though. I’m literally counting the sleeps till then. We are not alone in the Play-doh, we have the tribe.

2 Likes