When stims are frustrating..

So I was wondering, does anyone know how do you cope with distracting stims? I love stimming but I have some specific ones that make it hard to focus and it’s been really annoying. I’m starting school recently so I’m just trying to figure it out I guess :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Distracting for you or to other people? I’m not sure I have any stims that distract me from stuff but I know I have fidget toys (infinity cube) that distract other people!

1 Like

Distracting for me. Everyone’s used to my stimming but I don’t do much anyways ( visually at least ). Also, I have the infinity cube too! What color is yours?

I basically tense up really tight again and again. So my Brain gets confused as to why there’s the physical signs for beings anxious even though I’m not feeling bad ( which makes me actually anxious bc i can’t focus )

1 Like

Hmmmm I’m not sure what to do there. Awesome you have one too, mine is black. Tensing up is what I do while driving, but then I am super anxious so that makes sense. Well sorry I don’t have any helpful info for you.

1 Like

Hey mine’s black too!!!

And it’s fine :sweat_smile:

1 Like