- when you learn your symptoms could also be due to an histamine intolerance.
- when you learn your symptoms could also be cause by a postural tachycardia syndrome.
- When you realize you get less nervous when you eat salt in the morning and drink a bottle of water before you stand up.
- when you learn, that a whole lot of your “nervous allergies” are not due to your psyche but probably due to your histamine intake.
- when you realize your depressive thoughts are connected to your heart rate.
- when you learn your hyper mobility could have something to do with the way your system is messed up.
But you are quite sure you have ADHD
- when they take away your ADHD medication because it effects your heart and you can’t think straight AT ALL.
And you are quite upset,
-when you have been in hospital on and off for a month and you tell the docs your heart doesn’t work and a whole lot of other symptoms and the don’t examine you properly because you told them you hav ADHD and they think you are attention seeking.
-When you really feel judged for taking elvanse/vyvanse by “proper physicians”.
Dear fellow BRAINS, I have been pretty quiet, but this is due to the fact, that I was really ill. Loads of different tests were made and leave me completely confused.
I probably will stay a little bit more quiet since I have more results.
Also hands don’t work properly, digestion, ears, skin, heart, lungs… whole bag of mixed candy.
Will get back soon. Need to keep the screen time short.
Also to many insecurities right now.